Warehouse Stock Controller and Order Dispatcher/Deputy Team Leader
We are looking for a highly organised, diligent, customer focused individual to work in our busy warehouse.
- Stock management in a very busy warehouse environment
- Maintenance of accurate stock records on ERP system (CSB)- Goods In/Goods Out
- To monitor, prepare and ship orders to a variety of UK and export customers and to maintain accurate records
- To work as Team Leader deputy in all aspects of the warehouse day to day management
- Capable of working with great accuracy, with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Experience in warehouse stock control
- Good level of computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word, Email)
- A flexible, can do attitude is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of leading a team
- FLT licence preferable or the willingness to be trained essential
Salary: £21,720 per annum
Working hours: 08.00-16.00 Monday to Friday
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to arrive no later than Friday 15th March 2019
We kindly request no applications from recruitment agencies