Quality Improvement Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Improvement Manager who can provide & maintain the systems associated with BRC and all contractual customer requirements.
The successful candidate will facilitate all external customer audits and will manage our quality systems such as CSB and Q Pulse. They will be the HACCP lead on site as well as having responsibility for the quality and food safety throughout the supply chain.
- HACCP / QRA (Quality Risk Assessment) lead for site
- To produce registration documentation for exportation purposes
- To manage the resolution of quality and food safety issues relating to supply chain issues and incidents and manage emerging food safety issues with suppliers.
- To identify opportunities for cost saving / time saving / reducing bureaucracy
- To manage the Systems Technologist, setting priorities, delegating work, conducting appraisals and nurturing development as the role evolves within the company.
- To manage a small team responsible for maintaining site accreditation e.g. BRC – creating specifications, responding to legislative updates, conducting internal audits
- To own and manage the audit schedule of suppliers, visiting their sites when required
- Lead Auditor Qualification
- Advanced HACCP
- BRC lead
- Relevant HNC/Degree in addition to a minimum of 5 years Quality Management experience, ideally within a factory background
- A sound working knowledge of Quality Systems, Food Safety and Risk Management tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Effective communication skills and the ability to represent the company at a senior level
- Management and leadership skills
- Experience of working with retailers would be desirable
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Working hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to arrive to later than Friday 14th December 2018