We are looking for a motivated individual to operate and run equipment and processes which make our milk and cereals range of products.
The successful candidate should want to develop themselves further and eventually take up a leadership role within the factory.
- To dispense and scan raw materials and ingredients accurately.
- To facilitate efficient and effective product standardisation to ensure all products are ready when called for.
- To ensure efficient cleaning is carried out before, during and after production runs.
- To ensure that at all times, GMP and hygiene practices and policies are fully complied with.
- To complete all the relevant paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- To carry out sampling and testing when required.
- Effective communication skills & the ability to communicate at all levels whilst working in a team environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to operational requirements.
- Self-motivated and be able to work with limited instruction.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to find and rectify faults
- Must be able to carry out and record over 100 quality checks per day
- Good IT skills
Salary: £21719 per year + £2937 shift pay per year
Working hours: average 37.5 per week, Tuesday to Thursday working alternate day/night shifts
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to arrive no later than 13th September 2019