We are looking for a motivated, experienced individual to prepare and implement our marketing and advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness. They will be responsible for managing our social media platforms and creating and posting regular content along with designing and preparing promotional material.
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, analysing and using sales data
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Planning and organising promotional materials, managing stock of promotional materials
- Production of artwork, sourcing images and fonts, and checking copy
- Supporting Sales Manager with advertising and branding projects
- Organising and attending marketing meetings with stockists of our products
- Developing marketing schedules and assignments
- Coordinating mailing lists adhering to GDPR
- Booking and preparation of exhibitions and shows of which you may be required to attend
- Any other reasonable duty that assists in the effective running of the department
- Previous marketing experience or marketing qualification essential
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud products, particularly Photoshop
- Ability to communicate clearly and politely
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Familiar with social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Use of other social media software such as Hootsuite and Campaign monitor, survey monkey etc. would be an advantage.
- Use of software such as Google analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business manager etc. also an advantage.
- The candidate must have excellent Microsoft office skills
Salary dependent upon experience
Working hours: 08.00-16.00 Monday to Friday
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to arrive no later than Friday 27th September 2019