E Commerce and Order Dispatch Operator
Orders placed direct by customers via our Kendamil and Kendalife websites and via Amazon are a growing part of the Kendal Nutricare business. We now need a fulltime E Commerce Order Dispatch Operator to work in this area.
The job holder will responsible for:
- Printing online orders & courier labels via an electronic upload, ensuring information and address data is accurate, estimating the weight of prospective parcels and deciding how many packages will be needed. They will pick and pack orders and prepare for dispatch, printing end of day reports etc. liaising with the courier company for a trouble free pickup.
- Ensuring stock levels are kept up to date. Requesting stock in a timely manner from the warehouse using the relevant forms.
- Completing stocktakes of the ecommerce area weekly and creating ecommerce write-off forms & running stock reports from our ERP system CSB.
- Ordering and replenishing consumable stock e.g. boxes, tape, bubble wrap etc.
- This position requires someone who is motivated, diligent and customer focused.
- They need to be capable of working with great accuracy, with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be computer literate (able to easily use the internet and emails and work with simple spreadsheets).
- A flexible, can do attitude is essential.
- The job holder may also work in the warehouse on general duties
- FLT licence would be an advantage but is not essential.
Salary: £19588 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08.00 – 16.00
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to arrive no later than Friday 15th March 2019
We kindly request no applications from recruitment agencies