We are looking for a part-time Catering Assistant to assist with the preparation, presentation, service and cleaning of our staff canteen, offering a breakfast and lunch service, with flexibility to work additional hours to cover holidays.
- To assist in the general duties involved in the production and service of meals
- Prepare the counter and dining areas for service and maintain adequate levels of food throughout service times
- To maintain high standards of hygiene and safety in the preparation, cleaning and clearing of food production and service areas.
- Take and prepare orders for hot and cold food
- Clearing and cleaning of counters and service equipment after service
- Washing up as required, using an automatic dishwasher and hand sinks
- To take payments for food and cash up the till
- Experience in a similar role and environment with working knowledge of food preparation including maintaining a clean working environment
- You must be attentive and proactive and able to work independently
- Food Hygiene certificate is desirable
Working hours 08.30-13.30 Monday to Friday
Salary £8.50 per hour
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]